LOL !!!!

Priceless :P

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Jason Aarons
(AM)
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 10:32 PM
To: Paul Kruger; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Changing your exam date

Chann was sick in the hospital. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's
brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with
the girl who saw Chann pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's
pretty serious. The Policy says Chann better come in a wheelchair with an IV
bag from his arm or lose his $1500 lunch..

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/ccie/policies/index.html#8