I am working on the question from the lab experience handbook where SA phone 1
needs to see "No Services Configured" when it hits directory button. IPEXPERT
suggests that we delete the Service URL from EP and then setup the SA Phone 1
device configuration page Service parameter to External ? I dont think it is
acceptable solution as this could cause other phones to not see any services if
they reboot and download new config file which has no directories on any phone
!!!
My approach as follows1) make a directory.xml file using the IP Phone Services
document from cisco.com2) delete the Missed, Placed, Corporate, Placed and
Received from the Phones > IP Phone Services page3) Setup the EP for Services
to Both & Update the URL to http://x.x.x.x/directory.xml where x.x.x.x is UCCX
IP4) Upload the directory.xml to the IIS server on the UCCX, restart IIS5) on
SA Phone 1 page, setup the Services to Internal, Reset all phones

Comments? Feedback? Experiences? TIA.

directory.xml
<CiscoIPPhoneMenu>  <MenuItem>    <Name>Missed Calls</Name>
<URL>Application:Cisco/MissedCalls</URL>  </MenuItem>  <MenuItem>
<Name>CorporateDirectory</Name>
<URL>Application:Cisco/CorporateDirectory</URL>  </MenuItem>  <MenuItem>
<Name>Received Calls</Name>    <URL>Application:Cisco/ReceivedCalls</URL>
</MenuItem>  <MenuItem>    <Name>Placed Calls</Name>
<URL>Application:Cisco/PlacedCalls</URL>  </MenuItem>  <MenuItem>
<Name>Personal Directory</Name>
<URL>Application:Cisco/PersonalDirectory</URL>  </MenuItem></CiscoIPPhoneMenu>