Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] No Services Configured
From: w...@netcraftsmen.net
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 11:01:46 -0500
CC: ke...@kevinspicer.co.uk; pixarperf...@live.com;
ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
To: mgaz...@hotmail.com

The OP was referencing one of the four labs in the "One Week Lab Experience
(OWLE)" workbook. It is a different set of labs than the 5-Day Lab workbook.
-Bill

--William Bellblog: http://ucguerrilla.comtwitter: @ucguerrilla

On Nov 17, 2012, at 5:29 AM, Mohamed Gazzaz wrote:Where is this solution ?
which lab and question ?  I searched for it but could not find it in the 5 labs
self study workbook.