Thanks a lot tanner

I will check if its working your propose and I will return back with a feedback

Regards
cc

From: Tanner Ezell [mailto:tanner.ez...@gmail.com]
Sent: Παρασκευή, 21 Δεκεμβρίου 2012 4:51 μμ
To: Chrysostomos Christofi
Cc: Online Study (ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com)
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] uccx scripting side

"5.*" would imply RegEx type of expressions, which may be possible but you need
to explicitly define that. You're better off doing something like
myString.charAt(0) == "5" as it should meet your needs quite easily.

If you are not using a premium license or are otherwise unable to use the java
methods you could also use a Menu Step, have two branches, one for "5" and one
for everything else" and throw a get digit string step under the 5 branch to
collect the rest.

HTH
Tanner
On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 7:39 AM, Chrysostomos Christofi