Derek,

Is it possible to expand on your statement without violating NDA? I ask because
I struggle trying to imagine a scenario where I could get to UCCX to run the
script that plays the prompts but I would be unable to create a script that
records the prompts (thus forcing me to use CUC or some other method).

-Bill
--
William Bell
blog: http://ucguerrilla.com