I am trying to integrate CME to UCx using Skinny but I am stuck with the

"Failed to send message to remote AXL server. "  message.

I have in Phone System CUCM AXL Servers the IP of the CME and the https
port (443), ip http secure-server enabled, xml username/pwd set, ixi
transport and application both started, mwi and vmport ephone-dns are
created.

When I checked "Check Telephony Configuration" all the ports, port group
and Phone system displayed "No problems detected".

Where I am missing or I am completely on the wrong side. Please help.

--
Suresh Bhandari