I'm doing some PSTN routing to phones that are Unregistered to CallManager
(CFUR).  I notice it takes CallManager about a minute to realize the phones
have un-registered after adding a null route at a branch.

Is there any timer/settings that would make CallManager kick in the CFUR
route faster?

The connection monitor duration is how long the phones wait before
re-registering to CallManger (I have it set to 10 sec) so that doesn't
apply.  Anything else I could be missing?