One more comment on CAC, but for the real world not for the lab...

Locations CAC is quick and easy to setup, you don't touch the routers at
all.  The downside is it is really designed for a hub and spoke topology
and it does not account for multiple circuits.

RSVP on the other hand is path-aware, meaning you can have redundant
circuits with different bandwidths.  If you have a primary WAN with an rsvp
bandwidth 1000 and a backup link (cable, DSL, etc) with an rsvp bandwidth
100 then the specific routers in the path of the call setup will be used to
either admit the call or reroute via AAR.  During normal conditions you can
admit a lot of calls, but during failover where only backup circuit is
active you can only admit a few calls.