Hi Mates,

As per my understanding AAR is triggering when if CAC enabled and if for
some reason that call cannot be completed. Therefore we need route that
call to the PSTN. The mandatory requirement is the both extensions must
register to the same call manager clusted. If Caller A calling to User B.
for Some reason that call fails to call by extension. AAR group grabs long
number(AAR  Number) from User B's Settings. and Dialls out.

I have following Questions in the above.

1. when AAR is enabled if we have 3 sites, do we need to have 3 dialpeers
to dialout the call.

2  What is the remomend way to make a dialplan for Multisite deployment.
3. As per my  knowledge TEHO patterns should not be conflicted.

If I am wrong on above statements please connect me.

Thanks for Helping US,
Ravi. :)