I noticed a typo in that last email (sorry, I clicked "send" too soon) - in
the 3 options for H323 digit manipulation, I said num-exp will be between
the inbound voip dial peer and outbound *VOIP *dial peer...*the outbound
dial peer is POTS* in this case, not voip.  (using two voip dial-peers on
both inbound and outbound is CUBE, which is not relevant to AAR
configuration).

-Justin