Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 14:31:12 -0500
From: skeller...@gmail.com
To: garyclark...@gmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] lab---->7 failed for 1%

I recieved 29% in RTP on GW Signalling section and Call Routing as well. I am
very discouraged i could score very low marks on these sections as i took my
time and felt like i had nailed them. I scored really well in all other areas
but failed because of these 2 sections. It is a mystery to me what the proctor
is doing to arrive at that score, when all my calls worked, the debugs matched
the requirements, i was binding to the correct interfaces, setting up the
correct protocol and channels,etc. I would love to hear what insight folks have
as to why the scores could be so low when everything looked to be working
beautifully, without breaking NDA of course.
 thankssteve