Does it have an extension assigned? Unlike SCCP, SIP phones won't register
unless they have an extension assigned.

-----Original Message-----
From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Isamar Maia
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 5:57 AM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CP-3905 not registering

Hi Folks,

We have a CUCM 8.5.1 with a brand new CP-3905(SIP only) and we're facing
problems to make that registering.

Most of our phones are SCCP but we have already some Linksys ATAs connected
without any problem.

We, recently, added this phone profile and we can see this phone in the
drop-down menu to be chosen already.

It gets IP address properly from DHCP but doesn't register into Call Manager.

What should it be ?

Isamar Maia
Cel. VIVO SSA:  (55) 71-9146-8575
Cel. TIM SSA: (55) 71-9185-5264