Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 04:21:09 -0700
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] B-ACD Problem
From: heshamcentr...@gmail.com
To: khaled_sah...@hotmail.com
CC: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com

Hi Khaled ,
Here you are below
application no service app-b-acd-aa  param voice-mail 4220  paramspace english
index 1
  param max-time-call-retry 700  param service-name app-b-acd  param
number-of-hunt-grps 1  param drop-through-option 1  paramspace english language
en  param handoff-string app-b-acd-aa
  param max-time-vm-retry 2  paramspace english location flash:  param aa-pilot
4000  param second-greeting-time 60  param welcome-prompt _bacd_welcome.au
param call-retry-timer 15
 ! service app-b-acd  param queue-len 15  param aa-hunt1 4500  param
number-of-hunt-grps 2  param queue-manager-debugs 1 ! global
  service alternate default !!dial-peer voice 4000 voip service app-b-acd-aa
destination-pattern 4000 session target ipv4:142.102.66.254 incoming
called-number 4000
 dtmf-relay h245-alphanumeric codec g711ulaw no vad!dial-peer voice 4001 pots
service app-b-acd-aa incoming called-number 4000

no ephone-hunt 10 longest-idleephone-hunt 10 longest-idle pilot 4500 list 4101,
4102 timeout 10, 10!