From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Karen Johnson
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 1:47 PM
To: Ramcharan Arya
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com; sanity insanity
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] ccie written

but how CISCO verified if our skills is up to date if only re-certified one ?

From: Ramcharan Arya <ramcharan.a...@gmail.com<mailto:ramcharan.a...@gmail.com>>
To: Karen Johnson <karen.johnson...@yahoo.ca<mailto:karen.johnson...@yahoo.ca>>
Cc: Josh Petro <josh.pe...@gmail.com<mailto:josh.pe...@gmail.com>>;
"ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com<mailto:ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>"
<ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com<mailto:ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>>; sanity
insanity
<networksanitytoinsan...@gmail.com<mailto:networksanitytoinsan...@gmail.com>>
Sent: Monday, October 7, 2013 11:32:50 AM
Subject: Re: ccie written

Hi Karen,
When I passed my CCIE voice written exam after that my CCIE R&S automatically
got renewed.

Regards,
Ramcharan Arya CCIE # 28926 ( Voice/Routing & Switching)

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Karen Johnson