I concur with Somphol's suggestion and that mtp shouldn't be required.

You stated you can record the voicemail but I don't see the "sdspfarm tag 1
BR2-IOS-XCODE" command under telephony-service.  Is your transcoder showing
its registered with "show sccp" command?  I'm guessing that it is
registered else you wouldn't be getting to cue using g729 that is coming
over the wan (maybe the tag command just got lost on the copy/paste of the
config to the email?).

(Also for the sccp config you're missing the same tag command for the cfb
and the "conference hardware" command.  You have the sccp ccm pointing to
the cucm ip after cme, are you trying to register sccp resources to cucm?)

You can run "debug ccsip messages" on cme to ensure you see the dtmf comes
across the sip trunk from cucm.

Dial peer 3600 for cue lists dtmf-relay sip-notify and just double check
this is set the same inside cue.

For an alternate test, when you place the same call can you leave a message
(> 2 sec) and hang up without pressing pound?  Does the mwi come on and can
the cme phone retrieve the voicemail after entering the pin?  If so use the
same "debug ccsip messages" cmd to see the expected/normal debug output for
the dtmf on this working scenario.

Hope this helps...

-Justin

(Sent from my phone, please excuse and/or laugh at any typos.)