I had this issue on 8.6. You must download the device pack from Cisco and then
reboot all of your CUCM servers before the phone will register.

<mecard...@gmail.com> </div><div>Date:05/14/2014  5:49 AM  (GMT-06:00)
ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com </div><div>Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Cisco
Phone 8831 </div><div>
device!

On May 14, 2014 7:45 AM, "Dharambir kumar varma" <dharambi...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Would you please let me know that 8831(conference phone) cisco phone is
supported on cucm

 version: 7.1.3.32900-4.
Because  when i am trying to add new phone 8831 is not in the list.

Appreciate your comments.
--
Thanks & Regards,
 Dharambir Kumar

Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::

iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc