In preparation for the collaboration lab I have been on the search for 9971
IP phones. After searching high and low I found the best price on eBay. The
seller name is sud6930. I have purchased a total of three 9971 from this
seller for 179-189 WITH the camera. I am in NO way affiliated with this
seller. I just wanted to share the information so people can have the
physical endpoints at an affordable price. The phones are needed at your
desk to practice video while utilizing the racks from Proctor Labs/iPexpert
over L2VPN.
Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::

iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc