If you haven’t already, check out my blog that I posted about my personal study
technique for the lab and possible hardware substitutions if you decide to
build your own rack.  Here to help!

http://blog.ipexpert.com/2014/05/28/how-i-passed-the-ccie-collaboration-lab-and-whats-about-to-ship-for-ccie-collaboration-candidates/

Thanks,

Andy Vassar : Sr. Instructor : iPexpert
CCIE #22042 :: Collaboration / Voice / R&S
:: World-Class Certification Training

Direct:  +1.810.326.1444
:: Free Videos
:: Free Training / Product Offerings