Minh,

7975 phones.  Do the 7975's have expansion modules?  How many lines will you
need to monitor?

If feasible you can add all the numbers to the 7975 phones making them shared
lines.  When they are in use they will turn red on everyone's phone except the
person that is using a particular line.  This will also restrict the use of
these lines to one user at a time.

Michael Sears, CCIE(V)#38404

   3. Re: Buttons on 7975 IP Phones (Andy Thanh)
On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 7:24 PM, Minh Dang <dangquangm...@vnpro.org> wrote:

> Dear group,
>

> We have some 7975s and would like to program the buttons on those to
> monitor the status of DID number of the sip trunk. Our users want to
> know if the DID numbers are available or not. Then they press the
> button to select the line and make the call.
>

> Please advise some ways to do this.

> Thank you for your time,
>

> Minh

Free CCIE R&S, Collaboration, Data Center, Wireless & Security Videos ::

iPexpert on YouTube: www.youtube.com/ipexpertinc