Hi

Step 1:  Create an UDP (User Device Profile) with a Dummy extension (say
10100)
Step 2:  Create and RDP (Remote Destination Profile) and add a Remote
Destination to the RDP
             The "Remote Destination" created should have the external
number "510-240-2333" and the Name of that person

Step 3: Link the RDP to the Dummy extension 10100 by adding the line
configuration on the RDP configuration page

Now when he calls from the "510-240-2333" number to your DDI,,,,,,,, this
number will match against the remote destinations database and show his
name and the dummy extension number 10100 on your phone display

It is very simple and it works nice

The other alternative for this is to use UCCE or UCCX where it consumes
licensing and it proves expensive

If you want we can do a Webex and I can take you through it..... I work in
NZST time zone

Cheers
Dev