Dear All,

Applications are invited for a joint postdoctoral scientist position in the
laboratories of Dr. Thomas Hund and Dr. Krishna Chinthalapudi in The Davis
Heart and Lung Research Institute at the Ohio State University. The
research project focuses on understanding the role of ion channels in
health and disease. We combine state-of-the-art structural biology
approaches including cryo-EM, X-ray crystallography, and electrophysiology
with biochemical, biophysical, and cell biological methods to investigate
how ion channels function in health and disease.

Our laboratories are equipped with state-of-the-art instrumentation for the
proposed studies and have generous access to a Titan Krios G3i Cryo-TEM
equipped with a K3 direct electron detector, imaging phase plates, and an
image spherical aberration corrector. In addition, our labs have access to
Glacios with a Falcon III detector and Ceta-D camera for MicroED analysis
at the world-class Center for Electron Microscopy and Analysis (CEMAS) at
the Ohio State University.

Applicants must have a Ph.D. in structural biology, biochemistry, or a
related field. Expertise in molecular biology techniques, membrane protein
expression and purification, electrophysiology, and/or high-resolution
imaging are desirable.

To be considered for this position, please email your curriculum vitae, a
short cover letter with research experience and interests, and contact
information for three references to Krishna Chinthalapudi
(*krishna.chinthalap...@osumc.edu
<krishna.chinthalap...@osumc.edu>*) and Thomas Hund (thomas.h...@osumc.edu).

Thank you,

Krishna