***  For details on how to be removed from this list visit the  ***
***          CCP4 home page http://www.ccp4.ac.uk         ***


David Gohara wrote:

***  For details on how to be removed from this list visit the  ***
***          CCP4 home page http://www.ccp4.ac.uk         ***


Hi Bill,

CCP4 5.0.2 (completely) and 6.0.0 (sans clipper) both compile with the Intel Fortran compilers for MacIntel. I posted something about a month or so back about that


I completely missed it and can't find it in the archive. In any case, can you please post a link to a site for the intel compiler? Also, do they make it free for academic users (like they do for linux)?


I've pasted the original message below (it was titled something like CCP4 and friends or something).

The Intel Compilers are currently in Beta testing (but the beta period ends soon). I don't know what the pricing scheme will be. In the past I thought that Intel made the previous release of the Linux version available for free (not the current release), but someone else probably knows better. You may be able to still sign up for the beta testing (check the link at the bottom the page listed below:

You still can sign up,then a week or so later you'll recieve an email from them and the C++ compilers are not available anymore because the beta phase ends on April 1st. I think it's unlikely they will offer it for free.

Juergen

--
Jürgen Bosch
Howard Hughes Medical Institute and
University of Washington
Dept. of Biochemistry, K-418
1705 NE Pacific Street
Seattle, WA 98195
Box 357742
Phone:   +1-206-616-4542
FAX:     +1-206-685-7002



Reply via email to