Thanks Dave,

I have been annoying Andrew Pinskia (gfortran guy), who has been very patient with me. He has closed the problem I had with building, which is in the development branch (4.2). But, I still have problems with the floating point exception masking for the SSE (I am using 4.1), but I know a fix, I just don't know if I am the only person having this problem.

Charles

On Friday, March 17, 2006, at 12:08 AM, David Gohara wrote:

Hi All,

  I just posted a news item over at MacResearch.org (http://www.macresearch.org) about this, but since we've been discussing it recently it's probably appropriate here as well. 

  FYI, there is now a gfortran package available for download at http://hpc.sourceforge.net under the gcc 4.0 section.  I just gave it a test and so far it seems to work well.

  Regards,

Dave



David W. Gohara, Ph.D.

Harvard Medical School

http://www.sbgrid.org

617-432-1216 (p)

617-432-4360 (f)



Reply via email to