***  For details on how to be removed from this list visit the  ***
***          CCP4 home page http://www.ccp4.ac.uk         ***


For those refining with SHELXL there is now a very convenient way of making the anomalous difference map using SHELXE.

George

Sara Elizabeth Cnudde wrote:
***  For details on how to be removed from this list visit the  ***
***          CCP4 home page http://www.ccp4.ac.uk         ***



Hi,
I would like to calculate an anomalous difference map using ccp4 but I am unsure how to do it. So far, I've run scalepack with the 'anomalous' flag on to generate .sca file and converted this file to mtz in scalepack2mtz. Then I took this file and used it to run fft and generate an anomalous map. Did I do this correctly?
Thanks,
Sara Cnudde


--
Prof. George M. Sheldrick FRS
Dept. Structural Chemistry,
University of Goettingen,
Tammannstr. 4,
D37077 Goettingen, Germany
Tel. +49-551-39-3021 or -3068
Fax. +49-551-39-2582

Reply via email to