Hi
You need to use the phases from your refined model and use DANO and SigDANO to calculate the map.

ST
Banumathi Sankaran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
*** For details on how to be removed from this list visit the ***
*** CCP4 home page http://www.ccp4.ac.uk ***


Hi

I am sorry for my previous answer. I was going for an errand. If you
native data set refined already and then combine the phases with
anomalous data using cad . Run fft with anomalous map with DANO,
SIGDANO, PHI(MODEL) and FOM (MODEL). This should work.
Banu

----- Original Message -----
From: Banumathi Sankaran
Date: Monday, March 20, 2006 3:27 pm
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb]: how to calculate anomalous difference map

> Hi,
>
> Yes. You just have to give t! he FP, SigFP , DANO and SigDANO labels.
>
> cheers
> banu
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Sara Elizabeth Cnudde
> Date: Monday, March 20, 2006 2:35 pm
> Subject: [ccp4bb]: how to calculate anomalous difference map
>
> > *** For details on how to be removed from this list visit the ***
> > *** CCP4 home page http://www.ccp4.ac.uk ***
> >
> >
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I would like to calculate an anomalous difference map using ccp4
> > but I am
> > unsure how to do it.
> >
> > So far, I've run scalepack with the 'anomalous' flag on to
> generate
> > .sca
> > file and converted this file to mtz in scalepack2mtz. Then I
> took
> > this file
> > and used it to run fft and generate an anomalous map. Did I do
> > th! is
> > correctly?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Sara Cnudde
> >
> >
>



========================================================
== S. Thiyagarajan ==
== Research Scholar ==
== Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology ==
== School of Medicine, Wayne State University ==
== 540 E. Canfield Avenue ==
== Detroit, MI 48201 U.S.A ==
== Phone: +1-313-577-0618 (lab)
+1-248-412-3758 (Cell) ==
========================================================


Brings words and photos together (easily) with
PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.

Reply via email to