Hi Jae,

Try resetting the MAXJNT parameter (increase the set value). I had problems
with MAXA and other
parameters and I suspect your problem has the same solution. You might need
root access for the same.

Also, make sure that you are specifically asking to read the topology and
parameter files in the CNS
'generate' and 'minimize' input files.

Hope that helps.
Raji