Hi -

ARP/wARP only likes standard space groups, like P21212,
P22121 is not-standard ... oh well ...
(Eleanor is complaining about it for about 13 years ... but never mind that she is right)

Just re-index your sg to be P21212 (refl. utilities, reindex, in ccp4i).
Choose 'Entering reflection transformation'
P22121 to become P21212 you need

h=l
k=k
l=-h

set SG to p21212

if you are too lazy redo the Molrep or a nice brain teaser is to apply the correct transformation to your PDB
(PDBSET will do that for you) and you are ready to go with ARP/wARP

A.

PS. depending on cell axes length, and given that convention wants the smaller 21 axis first,
the formally correct transformation above might be

h=k
k=l
l=h

(in other words if your CURRENT b axis is smaller than your current c axis its the one above.
if the CURRENT c axis is smaller than b, the use the one on top)

PS2 I think i got the - right, you need to be sure you do not invert the hand - reindex will complain if I was wrong,
in which case get rid/add a the '-' sign ;-)