Dear All,

       Recently I posted a question about protein induced protein precipitation.
       Firstly I'd like to thank many folks for their good ideas.

       Later on I did a titration experiment with one protein concentration
fixed at 0.4mg/ml(about 10uM). Now it is clear that these two proteins
stoichiometrically precipitated when they formed a 1:1 complex. The excess of
individual proteins was just soluble in the buffer.

     How come these two proteins co-precipitated when they formed a complex?

    Does anyone know some methods to keep the complex soluble enough for
crystallization?

    By the way, there is some additional information about the individual
components. One has a pI of 6.5, and the other has a pI of 10.

    Any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Jerry McCully