Hello All,

I have a tough ~3.5 Å (pushing it) MR problem where I have a solution of sorts, but because I'm working with a heterodimer of two closely related subunits (with two such heterodimers in the ASU) I have a 2**2 possibilities for the arrangement of these subunits in the ASU. Each subunit is composed of two more-or-less independent domains. Basically I'm looking for the best possible software to disambiguate this problem. I usually use CNS for these problems, but I think I may have exhausted its capabilities. I've heard that there have been some advances in MR in recent years, but I haven't kept up with all of the software. Does anyone have suggestions for packages to try?

James

--
James Stroud
Box 951570