Absolutely try Phaser!

See Phaser documents for all the nifty combinations. Multiple molecules in MR
model; break down
molecule by domains etc etc. You can trim down side chains, make hybrid models
and what not. All
easy to get up and going through the GUI. Once the GUI drove me insane because
of some 'hyphen' mark
in the file name; sometimes I just prefer to set up scripts. Run to the
documentation and examples,
which are both pretty darned good. NO! I don't get paid by Randy.

However, given the low resolution and the ambiguities you describe, especially
of the combination in
the ASU and if the two subunits are closely related and of similar lengths, my
hunch is that
experimental phasing will become necessary at some point.

Since you describe you have 2*AB in the ASU, first search for AB as search
model. One way for
internal check is to feed Phaser only Molecule A and ask to look for 4
molecules. Then, feed only
Molecule B and look for 4 molecules. If all these results look the same, I'd be
worried and I might
think of SelMet-labeling one of the two molecules or something like that.

Just some thoughts.

Good luck and just download Phaser for starters.
Raji