I think the answer to your question depends on why the data is incomplete.

James

On Mar 17, 2008, at 3:06 AM, Melody Lin wrote:

Hi all,

I have always been wondering... for a data set diffracting to say 2.15 Angstrom but in the highest resolution shell (2.25-2.15) the completeness is 74%, should I use merge all the data and call it a 2.15 A dataset or I should cut the data set to say 2.25 A where the highest resolution shell has better completeness (>85%)? What is an acceptable completeness value for the highest resolution shell?

Thank you.

Best,
Melody

--