Wow, that is like, so last week(!).

I'm using COOT though a wireless interface to a head-up-display mounted
inside my contact lenses, controlled via a neural lace* embedded directly
into my parietal lobe.

I can refine and rebuild my structure whilst doing minipreps, having a
coffee, in the shower, sitting in a seminar, anywhere.

You're not seriously telling me you're still using a mouse, keyboard &
monitor, are you?

CyberDave v3.0

*thanks to Ian M Banks for that one.

--