For the Apple fans out there, there's some rumors that they may be
developing 3D display hardware without the need for glasses:

http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/08/03/20/apple_researching_autostereoscopic_3_d_display_hardware.html

As for the gaming glasses from the original question, there's nothing I've
heard of yet. Best o'luck!

-Sophia
Grad Student