Do we eally have to idicule postes to the ccp4 boad because of a missing lette? If evey post with a othogaphic mistake elicited such a eaction, I doubt anyone would cae to post to the bulletin boad.

Andeas

Frank von Delft wrote:
only tried once). Does any body have ideas about how to extract mRNA from pig live (or animal tissue in general)?
From pig live? Yeah sure, toss it in a blender -- you can tell whether it's alive by the squealing. You may need quite a large blender, though, and a crane to lift it, pigs are deceptively large.

It's trickier to keep the pig alive even after extracting the mRNA. The subject was dealt with at some length as far back as the late 16th century by a well-known English dramatist, although he framed the problem in more general terms. But do you really need a pound of the stuff?

phx.