Of course.  However, C=0 bond is ~1.2A, and bonds made by those pesky
hydrogens are ~1A.  And I would think (it is semantics again) that to
reach atomic resolution you have to resolve all atoms, otherwise

"All atoms are equal, but some (non-hydrogens) are more equal than
others."

Cheers,

Ed.

--
Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore