Dear Kristof,

What you are experiencing is a problem with the bundled X11 with Leopard, which I suspect you are still using? Apple fixed some of the issues with the 10.5.2 release, but some things (like the font issue) still needs to be sorted out. The easiest solution is to install a newer XQuarts X11 (http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/wiki). Newest version of X11.pkg is 2.2.1, and it should fix the font issue in CCP4i.

Cheers,
Ronnie

On Fri, 23 May 2008 14:47:31 +0200