Dear Kristof

If you go into "System Administration" -> "Configure Interface" (on the
LHS of the CCP4i main window) and then scroll down to the bottom of the
window that comes up, you should see a folder called "Fonts".

If you click on this folder and open it up then you will see various
options to set the fonts. It's not very pretty - this part of the
interface has long been neglected I'm afraid - but if you're confident
then you might be able to reset the font specifications to something
sensible for your system.

Hope that helps, best wishes

Peter

Kristof Van Hecke wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I recently installed the CCP4 Program Suite 6.0.2., together with the
> CCP4Interface 1.4.4.2 under an Intel Mac Book Pro (running Leopard 10.5.2).
>
> All works fine, except for a minor issue:
> The font size in the GUI seems quit 'big' on both sides of the 'List of
> jobs', e.g. on the 'Data Reduction', 'Experimental Phasing',...buttons.
> The 'List of jobs' itself shows a 'normal' font size.
>
> This is probably due to some minor settings, which are not properly
> adjusted.
> But somehow I don't find where to adjust these...??
>

> When installing under my (old) PPC running Tiger, this problem does not
> occur.
>

> Does anyone knows how to solve this please..?
>

> Many thanks
>
> Regards
>
> Kristof
>

> --------------------------------------
> Kristof Van Hecke, PhD
> Biomoleculaire Architectuur
> Celestijnenlaan 200 F
> B-3001 Heverlee (Leuven)
> Tel: +32(0)16327477
>

> Disclaimer: http://www.kuleuven.be/cwis/email_disclaimer.htm for more
> information.

Peter J Briggs, [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Tel: +44 1925 603826
CCP4,           [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Fax: +44 1925 603825
                http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington WA4 4AD