Thank you very much to Artem, Lijun, Dale and Paul for giving me great
suggestions regarding my earlier query on D to L amino acid residues.

Now one more problem is in same 3 A structure refinement. For those who not
remembered my case. I have processed a diffraction data-set at 3 A using XDS. I
am using Refmac for refinement. My data is 95.4% of completeness at Signal/noise
>=-3.

I noticed that in the header of out-put PDB file from Refmac shows 100%
completeness.

Is it a bug?? May somebody tell me where the problem is?

Thanks in advance.

yusuf

--
Yusuf Akhter