On Jan 28, 2009, at 3:47 AM, Darren Hart wrote:

ps anyone using VNTI might consider a backup of their work by exporting files to .gb format. I don't know if a locked up (expired) version permits
this and you will have no notice that it is about to expire.

My license recently expired. I had been running VectorNTI on my Mac through a Windows virtual machine. When the license ran out, I was unable to export any of the sequences that I had created. Now, if there was only a way to turn back time so that my computer thought it was still 2008 ... ehm ... ;)

Jeff