I moved the program to /Applications as well.

When I start XDSviewer giving it the whole path, it errors out, saying:

/Applications/XDS-Viewer.app/Contents/MacOS/XDS-Viewer: line 6:   818 Bus
error
              "$CURRENT_DIR/xds-viewer-bin"

If I double-click on XDS-Viewer.app icon, it begins to start and quits
immediately.

Could someone tell me what this is, and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Sangeetha.