Hi Sangeetha,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 01:26:14PM -0400, Sangeetha Vedula wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 1:23 PM, Sangeetha Vedula wrote:
> > When I start XDSviewer giving it the whole path, it errors out, saying:
> >
> > /Applications/XDS-Viewer.app/Contents/MacOS/XDS-Viewer: line 6:   818 Bus
> > error
> >               "$CURRENT_DIR/xds-viewer-bin"
> >
> > If I double-click on XDS-Viewer.app icon, it begins to start and quits
> > immediately.
>
> I am using a MacBook Pro running OS 10.4.11. I downloaded XDSViewer from:

It's usually best to start your own thread instead of replying to a very
old one.  It helps to keep your message from getting lost.

In any case, the version of XDS-Viewer on Source Forge does not appear to
be compatible with OS X 10.4.  I had to recompile it for our 10.4 machines.

-ben

--
| Ben Eisenbraun                              | Software Maintainer    |
| Structural Biology Grid                     | http://sbgrid.org      |