Hi Donghui,
I tried the microseeding using "Hampton seeding tool"
(http://hamptonresearch.com/product_detail.aspx?cid=18&sid=157&pid=448)  for
under oil microbatch (without caring about wiping out seed by oil). It is
possible to seed the microbatch drop this way.
cheers, ravi

Ravindra D. Makde

Scientific Officer,

High Pressure & Synchrotron Radiation Physics Division

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,

Trombay, Mumbai, India.

Tel: +91-22-25506754 (Res.),

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought.

The mind is everything. What we think, we become"

Buddha