Mosflm integrates them (profile-fitted overloads) but flags them. Pointless
uses them for systematic absence tests. Scala by default ignores them, but you
can include them if you want: this is not normally recommended since they are
pretty inaccurate (look in the "Excluded data" tab of ccp4i/Scala)

If you are merging strong & weak datasets it should do the right thing, I think.

Phil