Hi, well, actually this is availalbe as powder (HYClone), as it says on the page.. (we have it made in our media kitchen on a regular basis, but
not for huge scale... so i dont know about the prices..)

https://www.thermoscientific.com/wps/portal/ts/products/detail?navigationId=LA11074__10347&categoryId=82051&productId=11960716

HTH,
Tommi