Dear Frank,

DIRAX is very good at finding the twin lattices in case of non-merohedral twinning. In the reticular case you might want to use the LEPAGE-TWIN routine in PLATON to find the correct subcell. My collegue, Martin Lutz, suggests to change the measurement temperature in order to change the cell parameters and thus the amount of overlap. For integration of the data you may want to use our EVAL15 (J. Appl. Cryst. 43 (2010) 70-82).
Have a look at  http://www.crystal.chem.uu.nl/distr/
EVAL15 can deconvolute reflections with significant overlap, or otherwise outputs the summed intensties of the two reflections. This method is particularly suitable for your reticular case. Scaling can be done with TWINABS and refinement can be done with SHELX (hklf5 format).

Loes.

P.S. a collection of twinning literature can be found at http://www.cryst.chem.uu.nl/lutz/twin/gen_twin.html