Thanks to all (Christoph Best, Kushol Gupta, Alexander Shkumatov, David J. Scott, Ruben Martinez, and Stephen Prince) who replied to my request concerning the calculation of theoretical SAXS scattering data from EM reconstructions. I'm in the processing of testing the suggested solutions and will report back to the list in due course.

Andreas

--
        Andreas Förster, Research Associate
        Paul Freemont & Xiaodong Zhang Labs