I think that Disulfide by Design, or DbD, is geared toward monomeric proteins
(ie. for enhancing stability). I'm sure you could get it to work with an
oligomer with a little tinkering, but there is another server called sGAL that
may be more like what you're looking for:

http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/22/24/3101

Also, I have designed intermolecular disulfide bonds using the following method
(although it is a bit of a hacked up way to do things, but it worked well in my
situation). Put your PDB files for each chain of the oligomer through the
following diffusion accessibility server:

http://nihserver.mbi.ucla.edu/diff_acc/

This server will take your PDB file and rewrite the B-factor column with values
for the diffusion accessibility of each atom. Now you can look at your PDB
files in PyMol, and if you choose "color by B-factor" you will actually be
coloring the atoms by diffusion accessibility. Do this for each chain of the
oligomer separately. Now take those individual chains, colored by diff.
accessibility and overlay them onto the structure of the oligomer. Look for
residues whose C(gamma) are both accessible at the surface of each chain, and
are within reasonable distance for a disulfide bond. You can check this by just
measuring the distance, or if you want to be more precise, you can take several
ideal disulfide bonds from other structures and compare the distances (and
dihedral angles) by overlaying them onto your selected residues. If you find a
good set of residues that match all the criteria I listed, chances are they
will be good candidates to disulfide bond with each other if mutated to Cys.
Remember that with disulfide bonds, geometry (dihedral angles) is very
important in addition to the bond length. I don't recall off the top of my head
what values for the dihedral angle and bond length are ideal, but this info is
readily available in the literature. And also, your bond will never form if the
gamma position of the side chain is buried by surrounding residues (thus, the
use of the diff. accessibility server - I learned this the hard way by making
many unsuccessful mutants). Again, this is kind of a drawn out way of doing
things compared to just throwing your PDB file at a server like sGAL, but I
feel that it is a bit more rigorous, and it has been successful in my hands.

Good Luck,

Mike Thompson