Dear All,

sorry to bother you with this but I just can't figure out what goes wrong ...

I am running the latest version of snow leopard on a MBP unibody with the 64bit
kernel.

I have an up to date fink installation for native 64bit.

With this I have installed ccp4 via fink. I have also installed the latest arp
warp version (7.1). Both are running nicely individually  ...

The thing now is that I cannot install the arp warp task in ccp4i. Neither via
the original arp warp installation which says it is successful but no tasks
show up nor via the ccp4i interface which always ends up with:

UnpackTaskArchive: uncompress failed to create
"/tmp/install_ARP_wARP_CCP4I6/ARP_wARP_CCP4I6.tar"
ExamineTaskArchive: failed to unpack temporary copy of
/Users/joka/software/arp_warp_7.1/ARP_wARP_CCP4I6.tar.gz

Needless to say that the packages unpack just fine when I try this without the
interface using the same uncompress binary. It does not make a difference
whether I use ccp4i with sudo, su or login as root.

I am running out of options here and would really appreciate a hint in the
right direction ...

I have found this in the ccp4bb

http://www.mail-archive.com/ccp4bb@jiscmail.ac.uk/msg10117.html

but that does not really help.

Cheers,

Jochen

Dr. Jochen Kuper
Rudolf Virchow Center for Biomedical Research
Josef Schneider Strasse 2, Haus D15
97070 Wuerzburg
+49 (0) 9313180391
jochen.ku...@virchow.uni-wuerzburg.de