Unfortunately, some crystals don't diffract at all.  You may want to try
to 100% verify that it's protein either by SDS-PAGE or mass-spec
(100x100x100 micron crystal could contain ~0.5mcg of protein, so you my
need to use silver staining).  If it is, I'd consider trying to get
diffracting crystals by

a) dehydration (chances are slim since you have no diffraction at all)
b) microseeding
c) additive screen (SilverBullets?)
d) screening a lot of crystals (how small are the small ones? They may
be good enough for microfocus beamlines and yes, smaller crystals
generally tend to produce better diffraction quality)
e) this one sounds silly, but make sure you are hitting the crystal with
the beam (just shift it up and down a notch and take single shot - I've
seen this "trick" actually working several times)

The list is not comprehensive.  But frankly, having non-diffracting
crystals is a poor place to start, these guys waste a lot of time and
often still don't diffract no matter what you try.

Good luck,

Ed.

--
Edwin Pozharski, PhD, Assistant Professor
University of Maryland, Baltimore