Hi Phil,

I do, but the freeR flag problem is easily circumvented. One can just use cad
with the output mtz from ctruncate and the input mtz:

cad \
HKLIN2 $WORKDIR/raw.mtz \
HKLIN1 $WORKDIR/ctruncate.mtz \
HKLOUT $WORKDIR/ctruncate_withRfree.mtz \
<<eof >>$WORKDIR/mtz_creation.log
      LABIN FILE 2  E1=FREE
      LABIN FILE 1  ALLIN
      END